The NYC Urban Field Station has been working on STEW-MAP, a map and searchable database of stewardship groups designed to help understand and strengthen civic capacity to take care of the New York region’s neighborhoods. They are currently hiring for a part-time position working on the STEW-MAP project – 10 to 15 hrs/week this fall, starting immediately. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Graduate Assistantship in GIScience from University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
- Call for Applicants: NSF REU: GIS for Disaster Resilience Spatial Thinking, Summer 2018
- GIS Analyst I Position Available – LandVest – Boston
- 2016 Elevation Data on CT ECO
- Apocalyptic Cartography: Thematic Maps and the End of the World in a Fifteenth-Century Manuscript