- Graduate Assistantship in GIScience from University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
- Call for Applicants: NSF REU: GIS for Disaster Resilience Spatial Thinking, Summer 2018
- GIS Analyst I Position Available – LandVest – Boston
- 2016 Elevation Data on CT ECO
- Apocalyptic Cartography: Thematic Maps and the End of the World in a Fifteenth-Century Manuscript
Category Archives: Events oncampus
Connie Brown of Redstone Studios (https://redstonestudios.com/) is an artist that specializes in creating personalized maps for her clients. She will be talking about cartographic design and a brief history of cartography. Wednesday April 6, Allbritton 204, 1:10-2:30 pm.
The GIS Service Learning class was highlighted in an ENGAGE post. View the blog post here.
GIS Day is Wednesday November 18. Join introductory GIS students in Usdan between 11 am and 4 pm for fun activities. More info at Facebook.
Learn how to visualize tabular location data in maps. Many data sets include spatial information in the form of street addresses, zip codes, country names, etc. The process of geocoding converts postal addresses or place names into spatial data points … Continue reading
The GIS Working Group is an informal meeting to explore issues of incorporating geographic information systems (GIS), mapping, and spatial technologies into teaching and scholarship. All are welcome to join the conversation. GIS Working Group Meeting Campus Integration of GIS: … Continue reading