Avangrid is currently seeking qualified candidates for consideration to fill an open Program Manager position in the Program Management Services Division. This position will be located at the Client’s East Hartford and Orange, CT offices.
The Program Management Services Division at LaBella provides comprehensive management services for complex projects and multi-year capital programs. Project teams are established to provide a customized mix of business consulting, project management, financial control and monitoring, administrative, and technical support services.
The Program Manager is required to coordinate a multi-disciplined team and will be assigned to a program managing multiple GIS projects. As a leader of the assigned program, required competencies include leadership, quality assurance, budgeting, scheduling, tracking and cost control methods based on proven best management practices and relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Surveying, or Civil/Mechanical Engineering
- At least four (4) years of Project Management experience preferably managing natural gas utility/civil infrastructure GIS projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from PMI or the ability to obtain within nine months of hire; this is a non-negotiable condition of employment.
- Two (2) years of experience with Quality Management System standards (i.e. ISO-9001, TS-16949, etc)
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong soft skills, ability to keep multiple lines of communication open
- SAP experience preferred
- Ability to travel
To Apply Use the link below: