- Graduate Assistantship in GIScience from University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
- Call for Applicants: NSF REU: GIS for Disaster Resilience Spatial Thinking, Summer 2018
- GIS Analyst I Position Available – LandVest – Boston
- 2016 Elevation Data on CT ECO
- Apocalyptic Cartography: Thematic Maps and the End of the World in a Fifteenth-Century Manuscript
Category Archives: Student projects
GIS Day is Wednesday November 18. Join introductory GIS students in Usdan between 11 am and 4 pm for fun activities. More info at Facebook.
The Spring 2015 Digital History (HIST211) course collaborated to create a story map encompassing maps, oral histories, archival information, and data analysis.