This position is with US Army Installation Management Command, USAG Ft Hunter Liggett, Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization, and Security, Training Division, Ft Hunter Liggett, CA. https://www.usajobs.gov/
Pay scale & grade GS 12
Salary $93,587 to $121,668 per year
Appointment type Permanent
Work schedule Full-Time
- This position requires a Secret Security Clearance.
- This position requires a pre-employment physical.
- This position requires a valid state of California driver’s license.
- This position requires the use of protective clothing and/or equipment.
- Serve as SRP GIS Coordinator for ITAM.
- Ensure functional requirements for the SRP GIS program are met.
- Create and manipulate GIS databases.
- Ensure range-related facility data is identified and coordinated with the real property office.
Basic requirement for Geographer (GIS Coordinator):
Degree: Bachelor’s degree (or higher degree) in Geography; or related physical or social science such as Geology, Meteorology, Economics, Statistics, Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science, History, Cartography, Computer Science, Urban Studies, or Planning that included at least 24 semester hours in geography or related fields.
Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience which includes work that involves coordinating operation aspects of military training, maneuver, combined arms, and safety requirements with natural resources, land and air, as well as infrastructure assets.