Combine the power of smart forms and geography! Survey123 is a simple and intuitive form-centric data gathering solution for creating, sharing, and analyzing survey data. Location data can be easily integrated into the survey creation and analysis. Capture data anytime, anywhere on your smartphone, laptop, or desktop. Maintain private single-user surveys, invite users to take your surveys, or create public surveys. Learn how to create an end-to-end workflow for designing and implementing surveys in the field, conducting them, and ensuring the results are geotagged and synchronized with your GIS. Workshop participants will gain hands-on training. If desired, bring personal smartphone or tablet. For Wesleyan Faculty and Staff. No prior GIS experience necessary. No RSVP necessary.
- Graduate Assistantship in GIScience from University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
- Call for Applicants: NSF REU: GIS for Disaster Resilience Spatial Thinking, Summer 2018
- GIS Analyst I Position Available – LandVest – Boston
- 2016 Elevation Data on CT ECO
- Apocalyptic Cartography: Thematic Maps and the End of the World in a Fifteenth-Century Manuscript