Assistant GIS Project Manager (Middletown, CT):
New England GeoSystems (NEGEO), a Geographic Information Systems (GIS) consultant located in Middletown, CT has a need for a motivated, organized and productive assistant project manager.
Applicants need to possess a range of management and technical skills so that they can assist in the fulfilment of NEGEO’s current client obligations. Direct client contact will be a major part of this role as will working with management and our team of GIS analysts in developing and providing the best solutions for our customers.
Experience with providing GIS focused solutions to municipal government is key. Hands on experience with the various technologies being provided to our clients is essential to be able to efficiently manage and direct NEGEO’s technical teams.
Experience with and a good understanding of budgeting, billing, workload forecasting, scope development, marketing and time management will be extremely helpful.
Technical Project Focus Areas:
- Parcel mapping and CAMA services
- Desktop GIS support & training
- Web GIS solutions – ArcGIS Online, CartoDB, Google
- ArcGIS Server development, deployment and support
- Relational database design & development
- Cartographic design
- Document imaging and management
- Planning & land management solutions
- Asset management
- Public safety solutions
- Storm & sanitary sewer utility solutions
What we are looking for is someone who can join our team and become instrumental in meeting and increasing our ability to successfully deliver quality results to our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Masters will be an advantage
- Specialized post degree / professional training is beneficial
Day travel within CT and RI is expected. Overnight travel to upstate NY is possible.
NEGEO provides a full benefit package including but not limited to health and retirement.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
Please email your response and/or questions to Jobs@NE-GEO.com. Your reply should mention your availability for interview and potential start date.