Check out this story map about an NGO’s work in rural Andean Peru outside of Cuzco. at http://arcg.is/1IKDnlF. They are trying to spread the word as well as look for partnerships and collaboration opportunities by telling their story via maps.
- Graduate Assistantship in GIScience from University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
- Call for Applicants: NSF REU: GIS for Disaster Resilience Spatial Thinking, Summer 2018
- GIS Analyst I Position Available – LandVest – Boston
- 2016 Elevation Data on CT ECO
- Apocalyptic Cartography: Thematic Maps and the End of the World in a Fifteenth-Century Manuscript