On Friday November 20, Wes alum Manon Lefevre will be sharing her GIS story. She graduated from Wesleyan a couple of years ago and has since used her GIS skills in Madagascar, at UConn CLEAR, and at the Nature Conservancy. All are welcome to come. 2:40-4:00 pm in PAC 100.
- Graduate Assistantship in GIScience from University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
- Call for Applicants: NSF REU: GIS for Disaster Resilience Spatial Thinking, Summer 2018
- GIS Analyst I Position Available – LandVest – Boston
- 2016 Elevation Data on CT ECO
- Apocalyptic Cartography: Thematic Maps and the End of the World in a Fifteenth-Century Manuscript