Creating a Story Map
Friday, April 10, 2:00-3:00, Allbritton 204
Story maps combine interactive online maps with other content (text, photos, video, audio) to portray a place, event, issue, or pattern within a geographic context. Story maps can use the tools of a geographic information system but don’t require creators or users to have any special knowledge of GIS. The workshop entails a short presentation followed by hands-on training. Suitable for beginners or current GIS users that want to update to webmap platforms.
- Graduate Assistantship in GIScience from University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
- Call for Applicants: NSF REU: GIS for Disaster Resilience Spatial Thinking, Summer 2018
- GIS Analyst I Position Available – LandVest – Boston
- 2016 Elevation Data on CT ECO
- Apocalyptic Cartography: Thematic Maps and the End of the World in a Fifteenth-Century Manuscript